When the North Texas heat starts to sizzle, don’t “hope” that your air conditioning system will cool your home. You need confidence that your home will stay cool and comfortable all summer long. Whether you need air conditioning repair, ac equipment or scheduled air conditioner service, Air Comfort Company is Richardson’s choice for home air conditioning.
Our team of professional HVAC technicians is ready to help inspect, diagnose and repair even your most complicated air conditioning problems. If you need new air conditioning equipment, we will work with you to select the best system for your needs. Air Comfort Company of Richardson carries the best brands in the business including Carrier, Trane and Payne ac equipment. Our professional technicians install your air conditioning equipment with expertise and quality workmanship.
In order to expand the life of your air conditioning system, we recommend a biannual or quarterly service plan for the service of your air conditioner. Keeping your ac units clean, maintained and operating efficiently will extend their life and save you money on repairs, not to mention your cooling bills.
- Check temperatures and pressures of refrigerant to determine if the right amount of charge is in the system
- Clean outdoor condenser coils
- Lubricate all open type bearings in motors
- Check filter and replace if needed (customer must provide filter)
- Check thermostat and calibrate if necessary
- Check starting and running amperage for compressor and motors
- Check all electrical connections and wiring
- Check condensate flow
- Check electronic components (capacitors, contactors, relays, etc.)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38272905-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);